Assistant Coach - 1 Year Course
Level 1 Award in Assistant Coaching
You’re all about movement, so what’s stopping you from making a career of it?
Becoming a Parkour Coach is one of the best ways to keep your passion alive. You’re taking your hobby to the next level by making it your day job and becoming a Parkour Coach is the speediest way to achieve that.
Spend your day motivating people to achieve their best, and when you’re ready to take the next step in your career, there are additional courses available to boost your skills.
What Does a Career as a Parkour Coach Look Like?
We’re not going to sugar-coat it, when you start out you’ll need to work hard to build up a stable student base. But it’s always easier to keep your students than it is to regularly gain new ones – setting your priorities early on is important. It can be tempting to pile up sessions all day, and doing anything you can to get them – but being a coach is as much of a social career as a professional one. Deliver what you’ve promised and your student base will grow.
You’d be surprised how well you get to know your regular students, aside from how far they can jump. You’ll gain a unique insight into their life and help them make it better!
How Can I Get My Career as a Parkour Coach Started?
To assist in leading parkour sessions and taking private clients you’ll need to be level 1 qualified. As a general rule, you’ll be fit and healthy and be ready to inspire people to be their best. A day in the life of a Parkour Coach is varied – you’ll be around people with different needs, goals and personalities.
What Do I Need To Know About the Assistant Coach Course?
Accelerate your career in one year or less and be ready to start working as an Assistant Coach as soon as you graduate. You’ll get hands on with practical training, alongside hitting the books with theory. Your tutor will be hugely experienced in the parkour and sporting industry, so throughout your course you’ll be in safe hands.
When you’ve completed your learning, you’ll be qualified with:
- Level 1 Award in Assistant Coaching for Parkour/Freerunning
- First Aid Certification
- Child Protection/Safeguarding
Plus you'll receive:
- 1 Year's Membership for the Parkour Professionals Register
- 1 Year's Personal Accident and Combined Liability Insurance
- We'll also continue to provide career support once you pass for up to a year. Unless you accept a job from one of our partners, then we'll support you for life
You'll also receive as part of your course:
- Regular contact with a tutor both in person and online
- A personalised and updating training plan to help you go from couch to coach
- Discounts on Partner Events
- Free Limitless Membership with our Partner, PKGen Herts
Want to know about instalment plans? Click below: